The CineMate 15 system delivers the sharp, full audio, with deep bass you may have never heard from TV before—all from a compact soundbar and hideaway Acoustimass® module. The soundbar needs just one simple connection to your TV and fits nicely in front of it, while a universal remote easily controls your TV, cable box and more.
• Deep bass from the Acoustimass module that you can place almost anywhere.
• Connects with just one cable and fits easily in front of your TV. Your other components can stay put and connected as is.
• Universal remote controls TV, cable box and more; easy to program, use, and reduces remote clutter.
• Multiple audio inputs: digital optical, coaxial and analog
The four-element speaker array inside works with Bose TrueSpace® signal processing to spread sound well beyond the speaker itself. The effect is more like being in a theater, immersed in the action. And if you’re playing a video game, the virtual world becomes even more real. Among soundbar speakers, this little specimen performs well beyond its size. The system takes up very little space and the Acoustimass module can be conveniently placed out of sight.
• Soundbar speaker:3.25″ H x 12″ W x 2.75″ D (1.5 lbs)
• Acoustimass® module:14.5″ H x 8.8″ W x 19.1″ D (23.3 lbs)
• Remote control:8.8″ H x 2.1″ W x 1.2″ D
• Total shipping weight:26 lbs
• Optical audio input (digital)
• Coaxial audio input (digital)
• R-L audio input (analog)
In the box
• Soundbar (with attached speaker cable)
• Acoustimass module
• Power cord
• Digital optical cable
• Analog cable
• Universal IR remote with 2 AA batteries