The Lifestyle® SoundTouch® 525 entertainment system combines advanced surround sound technologies with simplicity and elegance. Five Direct/Reflecting® speakers deliver real surround sound to every seat in the room, while the Acoustimass® module provides impactful bass, enlivening TV, movies, sports and video games. It also lets you enjoy wireless music when connected to your existing home Wi-Fi® network or Bluetooth® devices.
- Dynamic surround sound from five Direct/Reflecting® speakers, customized to your room
- Advanced control console ensures all components work easily as a single system
- Wirelessly play music via Spotify® and Pandora®, Internet radio stations and your stored music library
- Guided setup and simplified use with easy-to-follow onscreen messages
- Easily connect and control up to 6 HD video/music sources
Direct/Reflecting® speakers, redesigned with a slimmer profile better match flat-panel TVs. With precisely angled transducers inside the speaker, the output is something you’d expect from much larger speakers. That performance is complemented by an Acoustimass module that can be placed in a corner or out of view. Exclusive technology in the module helps provide the emotional intensity you feel at the theater or in a concert venue.
Designed for your room
Your room is unique, with size, shape, and other elements affecting the sound you hear. The ADAPTiQ® system was developed to analyze a room and adjust the Lifestyle® system’s sound for consistent, high-quality performance.
Exploring music with SoundTouch®
With SoundTouch®, discover and enjoy music effortlessly. Stream millions of songs through Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio™ and Deezer, as well as Internet radio stations and your music library. A powerful app lets you control music from anywhere in the house with your phone or tablet. And six easily programmable presets let you play your favorite music from the app or the included universal remote.
The Lifestyle® SoundTouch® 525 entertainment system is also part of an entire family of wireless products. They all work together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms.
Easy set up
Unify® technology lets you easily connect and control up to 6 HD and music sources, such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player or cable box. And the four HDMI™ inputs on the control console for multi-channel audio.
Easy to use
Unify technology also simplifies programming your Bose universal RF remote to control your Lifestyle® SoundTouch® entertainment system. During setup, the Unify system identifies each connected component and automatically teaches the Bose remote to control it. It even works when you hide the console or components away behind the doors of your entertainment center.
- 3D video compatibility
- Automatic video upscaling delivers resolution up to 1080p over HDMI
- Universal radio frequency remote works through surfaces
- Control console:3″ H x 16.16″ W x 9.3″ D (7.5 lbs)
- Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers:7.5″ H x 3.3″ W x 3.3″ D (2.22 lbs)
- Center speaker:3.4″ H x 7.3″ W x 3.3″ D (2.28 lbs)
- Acoustimass module:13″ H x 8″ W x 21.63″ D (26.22 lbs)
- Remote:9.4″ H x 2.2″ W x 1.1″ D (0.42 lbs)
- SoundTouch® wireless adapter:2″ H x 9.4″ W x 2.5″ D (0.75 lbs)
Console rear panel
- 3 HDMI inputs
- 2 high-definition component A/V inputs
- 1 USB input
Console front panel
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 analog input
- 1 analog A/V input
- 1 headphone jack
SoundTouch® wireless adapter
- AC power
- Ethernet port
- USB input
You must be logged in to post a comment.